Yesterdays workout was awesome. I felt like I could power through anything! It consisted of a 45 minute cycling session, 30 minutes of a power circuit, and 15 minutes of heavy calisthenics. Luckily for you guys, I even made a playlist to go with it!
Here’s the cycling portion:
- Down – Jay Sean (Warm-Up)
- Cheers (Drink To That) – Rihanna (Hill Climb)
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 (Jumps)
- Booty Music – Git Fresh (Booty Burn)
- The Cave – Mumford and Sons (Sprints)
- You Don’t Have To Leave – Mike Posner (Suicides)
- Paradise – Coldplay (Hill)
- Teenage Dirtbag Remix – Wheatus (Jumps)
- Please Don’t Go – Mike Posner (Booty Burn)
- Pumped Up Kicks – Foster The People (Sprints)
- Fade Into Darkness – Avicii (Suicides)
- You Da One – Rihanna (Recover/Cool Down)
The next portion of my workout was a Super Circuit that I believe I found off of Pinterest.
This sucker was pretty hard after already doing cardio. I had to take a few breathers before I did some of the cardio sets. The last portion of my workout I threw together after reading an article on fatiguing your muscles. I wanted to test my limits and make myself stronger.
Fatigue Your Muscles:
- Arms- 4 sets of 25 Push Ups (I did mine on my knees)
- Legs- 100 squats
- Abs- 4 sets of 25 In-Outs
- Butt- 100 Booty Lifts each side
Now the key to doing this workout is do as many as you can with good form. Once you start losing your form, stop, even if you haven’t finished the repetition. This prevents you from injuring yourself. When you lose your form this is your body’s way of telling you it’s fatigued. I’m going to try to do these sets of workouts once a week to see if I improve at all. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll be about to do 100 push ups in a row on my toes! (Well, a girl can dream can’t she? Haha) Hope you lovelies all have a wonderful day!
Question of the day: What’s your favorite form of exercise?